Sunday 27 May 2007

Sound engineer/artist required


Glasgow or Edinburgh-based sound engineer or artist required for performance project in June 2007 at Edinburgh Sculpture Workshop.

______________

I am rehearsing for a performance project at ESW during June for a performance of texts from House/Lights. I require a sound engineer or sound artist to collaborate on the delivery of the work which will require live manipulation of my voice and a sound improv using default Apple Mac 'mistake' noises, as well as playback of a soundscape that corresponds to the text.

If you are interested in discussing this more, please email me at alexander dot hetherington AT virgin dot net

Sample of what I mean can be viewed on this blog - http://alexhetheringtontheconsequence.blogspot.com/2007/05/video-online.html

I would be very grateful for any advice and collaboration on the development of the work; tiny fee available!


No comments: